ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this Site (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof.
If you have any questions about these terms, contact NotaryForce.com at info at NotaryForce.com.
- Eligibility. NotaryForce.com is a directory referral website. All NotaryForce.com users are entitled to use the Site, including the ability to find notaries and get contact information for them.
- Users. NotaryForce.com welcomes Website Users who are 13 years of age and older.
- Participating Notary Listings. Notaries and/or businesses participating in NotaryForce.com (herein after, “Notaries”) pay an advertising fee to have a listing on the Site. All information about the Notaries is received from the individual notary and/or business and is not verified by NotaryForce.com.
- Merchant Liability. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY NOTARIES THROUGH THIS SITE TO YOU ARE BEING OFFERED BY THIRD PARTY NOTARIES AND THAT NOTARYFORCE.COM MAKES NO GUARANTEE AS TO THE CONDITION OF THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE NOTARY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS NOTARYFORCE.COM FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING PHYSICAL, MENTAL, OR MONETARY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU OR A THIRD PARTY RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES BY NOTARIES THAT ADVERTISE THROUGH THIS SITE. THE ONLY REMEDY FOR ANY DAMAGES IS THROUGH THE INDIVIDUAL NOTARY.
- Background Checks. NotaryForce.com does not perform any background check on individuals and/or business that advertise through the Site and urges all Users to use caution when meeting Notaries in person.
- User Disputes. The Notaries offering products and/or services are solely responsible for their interactions with you. NotaryForce.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and these Notaries.
- Website Features. NotaryForce.com shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of NotaryForce.com, including, but not limited to: the Notaries available, the fees paid by advertisers and/or Notaries on the Site, the types of forums on the Site, the length of time content is available, the services available to Website Users, and the equipment or software needed for access or use of the Site. NotaryForce.com may discontinue or eliminate features on the Site, change or eliminate any transmission method, and/or change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics on the Site. Further, NotaryForce.com may request additional information at any time by Website Users to update or enhance Website Users benefits or to enhance the benefits and/or use of the Site.
- Termination by NotaryForce.com. NotaryForce.com may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, NotaryForce.com shall have the right to immediately terminate the use of the Site by any Website User in the event of any conduct by that person that NotaryForce.com, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by Website User of this Agreement. NotaryForce.com may delete any content or information that you have posted on the Site, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Site for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including if it believes that you have accessed this Site and are under 13 year of age or violate these Terms of Service.
USE OF SITE
- Monitoring. NotaryForce.com shall have the right to monitor the content of the Site at all times, including viewing of any personal information in a Member’s account on the Site, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by NotaryForce.com, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, NotaryForce.com shall have the right to remove any material that NotaryForce.com, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable including, but not limited to, reviews of Notaries, advertisers, or information posted in forums.
UPTIME AND EQUIPMENT
- Security and Uptime. You acknowledge that the Internet is not a secure environment and sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of NotaryForce.com. While NotaryForce.com makes reasonable precautions against loss or theft of data, NotaryForce.com shall not be responsible for any data lost or stolen while transmitting information on the Internet. While it is NotaryForce.com’s objective to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, the Site may be unavailable at any time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. Therefore, it is your responsibility to keep copies of any data you upload to the Site.
- Equipment. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all internet connections, computer hardware, printers, and other equipment needed for access to and use of this Site, to use the daily training workouts, including purchasing any software necessary to view or use parts of the Site. You are responsible for all charges related to the obtaining and maintaining of that equipment, including any charges for software or charges to access the Internet. NotaryForce.com shall not be liable for any damages to Website User's equipment resulting from the use of this Site.
- Trademarks. Notary Force and NotaryForce.com are trademarks of Notary Force, LLC. All rights in respect of these trademarks are hereby expressly reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on NotaryForce.com are the property of their respective owners. Trademarks that are located on the Site shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of Notary Force, LLC, unless such site is under license from the trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of NotaryForce.com, unless otherwise stated.
- Copyright, Trademark, and Intellectual Property Complaints. NotaryForce.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. NotaryForce.com prohibits Website Users from uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting on the Site any materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights. When NotaryForce.com receives proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described in our Copyright Policy, NotaryForce.com promptly removes or disables access to the allegedly infringing material upon conclusion the material infringes upon another’s rights as described herein in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, please see our Copyright Policy for more information on how to report infringement of your copyright. NotaryForce.com may, at its sole discretion, terminate Website Users who are deemed by NotaryForce.com to be have committed copyright infringement, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
THIRD PARTY SITES
- Third Party Websites and Content. The Site may contains links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by NotaryForce.com. NotaryForce.com is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any content posted by any Website Users on this Site or any Third Party Sites regarding NotaryForce.com. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that NotaryForce.com’s terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from this Site.
- Third Party Content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective author(s) and not of NotaryForce.com. Neither NotaryForce.com nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability. WEBSITE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT WEBSITE USER'S SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL NOTARYFORCE.COM OR ITS DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR RESULTING FROM THE USE OF A NOTARY OR A BUSINESS THAT IS ADVERTISED ON THIS SITE. NEITHER NOTARYFORCE.COM, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (I) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS SITE, OR (II) THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, EITHER BODILY OR FINANCIALLY, CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE. WEBSITE USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NOTARYFORCE.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH THAT USER AND/OR THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL NOTARYFORCE.COM, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DISTRIBUTING THIS SITE OR THE CONTENTS HEREOF, INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE OR RESUMES THAT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE. WEBSITE USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE.
- No Liability of Partners. IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE, NEITHER NOTARYFORCE.COM, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, OR CONTENT PARTNERS, SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE WEBSITE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INJURIES, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- As-Is Basis. THE USE OF THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- No Responsibility for User Content. NOTARYFORCE.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT THAT A USER, AN ADVERTISER, A NOTARY, OR AN UNAUTHORIZED USER MAY POST ON THIS SITE. ANY CONTENT THAT IS POSTED OR UPLOADED THAT IS OR MAY BE DEEMED UNSUITABLE CAN AND MAY BE TAKEN DOWN BY NOTARYFORCE.COM. MOREOVER, NOTARYFORCE.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EDIT, CHANGE, ALTER, DELETE, AND PROHIBIT ANY AND ALL CONTENT THAT NOTARYFORCE.COM DEEMS UNSUITABLE. WEBSITE USER AGREES THAT HIS OR HER CONTENT MAY BE REMOVED ANYTIME BY NOTARYFORCE.COM.
- Limitation of Liability. NOTARYFORCE.COM’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $50.00. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO NOTARYFORCE.COM, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM NOTARYFORCE.COM, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
- State Law Limitations. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Waiver. The waiver by NotaryForce.com of a breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach by NotaryForce.com.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Attorney Fees and Collection Costs. In the event that litigation results from or arises out of this Agreement or the performance thereof, you agree that should NotaryForce.com prevail, you will reimburse NotaryForce.com’s reasonable attorney's fees, court costs, and all other expenses, whether or not taxable by the court as costs, in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled, including, but not limited to, any costs of collection.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold NotaryForce.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners, and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising out of or in connection with any use of the Site, your conduct in connection with the Site, or with other users of the Site, or any violation of this Agreement or of any law or the rights of any third party.
- Successors and Assigns. Rights and obligations created by this contract shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their successors and assigns.