- Mobile Notary Public
- Remote Online Notary
- Certified Loan Signing Agent
- Apostille Services (Information Coming Soon)
- Wedding Officiant (Information Coming Soon)
Your Choice Your Convenience
MOBILE NOTARY SERVICES
As a mobile notary, I travel to you! You don’t have to fight traffic or rearrange your schedule to accommodate an appointment at a time and place that may not work for you. I want to make your signing experience stress-free.
Call or text me at 786-564-6124 to set an appointment or to ask any questions. I am available 7 days a week!
A little more information:
You will need to provide the documents and they must have all the information entered. There can be no blank spaces or lines. I cannot notarize documents that are incomplete.
Please do not sign the document(s) before I arrive.
You must have an accepted current photo ID. Below is a list of acceptable IDs. If you do not have one of these give me a call and we can discuss other non-typical forms of identification.
- Any State-issued driver’s license
- U.S. passport issued by the U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Military ID
- Permanent resident card, or “green card,” issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services as long as it is current and contains a photograph and signature
- Foreign passport stamped by the USCIS
- Driver’s license officially issued in Mexico or Canada
MOBILE NOTARY FEES:
Notary costs are determined by several factors. The maximum rates for notarizations are mandated by Florida law; However, this doesn’t take into account the costs of travel. Florida allows notaries to charge for travel time as well as charge a convenience fee if needed. The maximum rate per notarized signature allowed in Florida is $10.
The following travel rates listed are an estimate. I will not charge more, but I could charge less depending on the actual city I would be traveling to.
Miami Dade County Up to $50
Broward County Up to $60
Please note that these are travel fees only and the fee for the notarization of $10 per signature is added to this. However, I can offer a discount for documents requiring multiple signatures.
Call, text, or email me to get an accurate quote!
COMMON TYPES OF DOCUMENTS:
Below are some common types of documents:
Powers of Attorney I-9 Forms
Passport & Visa Authentications Personal Legal documents
Parental Consent for Travel Letters Contracts
Financial and Bank Documents Vehicle Title Transfers
Copy Certifications Estate Planning Documents
Wills & Trusts Real Estate Documents
HELOCs and Loan Modifications Proof of Residency
Domestic Partnerships Adoption Documents
REMOTE ONLINE NOTARY SERVICES
What if you don’t feel like getting out of your pajamas? Or you are unable to leave your home? What if you are out of the country and can’t locate a notary? No problem, let’s notarize the documents online! As long as you meet the requirements listed below, you can be located anywhere in the world at the time of the notarization.
Below is the description of what takes place.
With Remote Online Notarization or “RON” as it is commonly called, a signer personally appears before the Notary at the time of the notarization using audio-visual technology over the internet instead of being physically present in the same room. Remote online notarization is also called webcam notarization, online notarization, or virtual notarization. It is convenient, easy, and secure.
You must have a device that has a functional camera and microphone. In order for the notarization to be completed, we all have to be able to see each other and communicate clearly.
You must have a strong, reliable internet connection. If your connection is unreliable, the session will be dropped.
Multiple Signers must have Separate Email Addresses and Devices: Regardless of whether you are a signer or a witness, these rules apply. Everyone who is joining the notary session has to be on their own device. No sharing. An email will be sent to each participant’s individual email addresses and these emails contain the link needed to join the session.
You Must Use a Supported Web Browser and Operating System. Below is the list of browsers to use. Please make sure that whichever one you use is the current, highest version.
- WINDOWS PC: Google Chrome or Firefox. DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER OR MICROSOFT EDGE!
- MAC: Google Chrome or Firefox
- ANDROID TABLETS AND PHONES: Google Chrome
- IOS, IPHONE or IPAD: Make sure to have iOS 11 or higher. Google Chrome is the recommended browser. Safari may work.
Personal Requirements: Please note that if you do not meet the following requirements then you are not eligible for online notarization. You will not pass the identity verification process.
You must be a U.S. Citizen or a legal resident. BUT you do not have to be located in Florida or even the United States at the time of the notarization. The documents do not need to be related to Florida but they do have to be related to the United States.
You must have all of the following:
- A Valid US State Issued Driver’s License, ID Card or a US Passport
- A Social Security Number
- A US Mobile Phone Number (If you do not have one, please contact me)
- A US Credit History of at least 3-5 Years. (Please note that your credit report must be unlocked. Your credit information is used to generate the 5 questions needed for the required Knowledge Bases Authentication described below. This is automated from the platform by a third party. We do not see your credit report or any of your personal information.
Florida requires a 2-Step Identity Verification Process.
- Credential Analysis
- Knowledge-Based Authentications (KBA)
- KBA: You will need to pass an Identity verification process called Knowledge-Based Authentication. These are a series of 5 questions that are generated by a third party. These are questions that only you would know the answers to. You must answer at least 4 of the questions correctly within 2 minutes. If you do not pass, you have a second chance to answer questions again. If you fail a second time, the notarization cannot take place. REMEMBER: You have two minutes. If you exceed the time limit, you will time out and fail. **IF YOU FAIL, CALL ME BEFORE TAKING THE TEST A 2ND TIME.
- CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS: You will be offered two ways of uploading a picture of your ID. You will be asked to take a picture of the front and the back of your driver’s license or the photo page of your Passport. You will also be prompted to take a “selfie” (SMILE-)). It is highly recommended to use the text message option using your mobile phone (which is why a US mobile phone number is highly recommended). It is much easier and works better with this option. Here are some pointers when taking a picture of your ID: 1.) Lay it on a dark background; 2.) Hold your cameral directly over it. Keep it level. Do not take pictures at an angle; 3.) Take your time to frame your ID properly; 4.) Make sure that there is enough lighting but that there isn’t a glare.
Have your ID with you when you join the session. You will be asked to show it to the camera.
If you run into any problems whatsoever prior to meeting online, call me for assistance. I am always available to help with any technical issues.
REMOTE ONLINE NOTARY FEES:
$35 For One Notarization and One Signer. $10 for each Additional Signer. $15 for each Additional Notarization. PLEASE CALL for an accurate quote.
Witness Provided by us
Witness Provided by you
International Convenience Fee
Seller Documents Flat Rate
Purchase/Refinance Closing Package
Resubmission of Documents
Additional $25 (Please call for explanation)
CERTIFIED LOAN SIGNING AGENT
Notary Signing Agents are an essential part of mortgage and loan closings, ensuring the validity of the documents being signed as well as the people signing them.
As a Notary Signing Agent (NSA), my job is to act as an impartial, third-party witness and oversee the signing of the documents to ensure all documents are signed and initialed in all the necessary places and to notarize all documents as needed.
I am certified as an NSA through the National Notary Association (NNA)
I am background screened
I carry E&O Insurance
I carry Bond Insurance
I understand that documents can be delivered on short notice from the lender. I schedule my appointments to allow time for these situations. You will find that I am dependable and easy to work with. I am able to print any size package and scan back packages if needed.
The typical range for a loan signing package is $125 – $150 depending on the location. These include, but are not limited to, Purchases, Refinances and HELOCs. These prices include printing, scanning, and travel.
Seller Documents range between $100 – $125